Did you know that boiling the milk repeatedly on high flame reduces nutritional content present in the milk? Did you know that consumption of fresh milk is always better, and just one boil is enough to retain the nutrients?
Please follow below guidelines while boiling the milk:
- Do not boil the milk for extended period of time
- Do not leave your milk out in the open for long time after boiling. Once milk cools down refrigerate it for longer shelf life
- Do not heat milk repeatedly - just boil once and try to use it without reboiling
- Stir the milk while boiling
- Do not use microwave-ovens to heat and re-heat milk